HEATING DIVING GLOVES & THERMOVALVE by SANTI
HEATING DIVING GLOVES by SANTI
Warning: Last items in stock!
Santi heating gloves are invented and dedicated especially for divers and designed to work perfectly while in cold water. They work as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, thermovalve or connector and an external battery canister. This configuration allows a diver to wear the gloves under the dry gloves without additional valve and dangers associated with internal batteries. We recommend to use the gloves together with the heating vest or the heated undersuit to feel the maximum comfort while diving. This set includes Santi Thermovalve.
- 30 W power (pair)
- heating time: battery 10 Ah /about 240 minutes of heating; battery 20 Ah/about 480 minutes of heating
- made of breathable fabric
- keeps you warm even when the heating is off
- evenly distributed heating wiring that allows for freedom of movements in palms
- wires on fingers and outer side of palm
- waterproof plug, compatible with other Santi products
- works with power supply no higher than 12V, maximum temperature of 50 degC
- CE certified
No customer comments for the moment.