Stitching color to be choosen in the options.
Made to measure available at a cost of 20€ only.
You want to know more about KWARK®, click here.
Powerstretch, unlike Aquashell, do not has a membrane. Underwear made of this material is smooth and elastic. It fits to the body perfectly, so once heated layer of air stays in its place and makes Powerstretch incomparably warmer than other fabrics with the same basis weight. Moisture is drawn to the outside as well, before it joins in beads of sweat it is spread on the surface of the material. Powerstretch dries almost immediately after washing. The inside filament is a bit longer than in Aquashell, it is also very fleshy and light.
We recommend Powerstretch underwear as an additional, warm layer under Aquashell. When weather is warm it is sufficient as the only layer under the drysuite. If you would like something more universal we advise leggings and long-sleave shirts made of Powerstretch. It is very good solution for after diving underwear. This garment does not slip or roll down and it can easily replace an overall. It is perfect for skiing and other winter sports as well.
Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature body-hugging 4-way stretch and are very breathable. They keep you dry when you sweat and provide warmth without weight. These are the most versatile outdoor and fitness apparel fabrics available today. Many of the fabrics feature a proprietary construction with two unique surfaces: the durable nylon outer layer is wind-and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. Other fabrics in the series feature compression stretch which can improve performance and reduces the chance of certain types of stop-go injuries. All the fabrics excel at handling the demands of the next-to-skin environment.
How does it work?
Moisture and high relative humidity next to the skin cause discomfort. Polartec® Power Stretch® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
- The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor.
- "Touch Points" on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it spreads rapidly for evaporation.
- When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton.
- Body-hugging 4-way stretch provides unrestricted freedom of movement
- Keeps your skin dry when you sweat
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities; does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Wind resistant to reduce the effects of wind chill
- Machine washable
No customer comments for the moment.