HALCYON - SANTI DIVING BATTERY PACK 24Ah/12V
Warning: Last items in stock!
This battery pack is manufactured with hi-tech rechargeable Li-Ion cells which offer high discharge current. As result, it may be used to supply power to equipment items which require 200W in total. On the top section of the canister there are an E/O cord connector, piezo switch, overpressure valve. There is also a belt loop (no need for clamps) on the side of the housing.
One touch is enough to turn battery on, which is indicated by built-in blue LED on the E/O cord connector. After each switch-on power status is presented. Number of flashes emitted by blue LED informs about the charge level.
- 3 flashes of LED stand for 60%-100%
- 2 flashes of LED stand for 30-60%
- 1 flash of LED stands for < 30%
- no light emitted by LED – fully discharged
- after power level check battery resumes standard mode, what is indicated by constant LED light.
Battery is designed to supply power to SANTI heated apparel (undersuit, vest, gloves). However it may be also used with Halcyon Primary Diving Lights.
Operating time (heating) when heated equipment in use:
- heated undersuit (110W): about 2h30min / 3h
- heated vest (55W): about 5h / 6h
- heated gloves (36W): about 9h / 10h
- undersuit + gloves (146W): about 2h / 2h15min
- vest + gloves (91W): about 3h15min / 3h45min
- Halcyon Focus/Flare light (24 hours)
- capacity: 24 Ah
- operating voltage: 11,1 V
- cells type: Li-Ion
- height: 270 mm
- diameter: 74 mm
- E / O cord length: 35cm
- housing material: polyacetal / POM / Delrin®
- charging time: ~14h
- max depth: 100m
- weight: 1,8kg
- supply voltage range: 100-265V AC 50-60Hz
- input current: 1,8A
- output voltage: 12,6VDC
- output current: 3A
- USB output: 5VDC 1A
- output power: 90W
- dimensions: 132mm x 58mm x 30mm
- weight: 365g
No customer comments for the moment.