Hollis "SMS" sidemount systems have been designed not just with cave divers in mind, but any sidemount diver. The new SMS50 is no exception. Built for sidemount only, this kit can be used in any environment from open water to overhead. Includes an adjustable, one size fits most harness based on a minimalist design; ideal for traveling sidemounters. First of its kind harness, wing and plate in one and ready to dive out of the box.
A "GRAB and GO" product.
- Inner located elbow to avoid overhead interference
- Built-in trim pockets - 3lbs upper shoulders & 3lbs (Pair) for lower torso
- Neoprene covered shoulder straps
- Ready out of the box! (2) Tank bungees, (2) SS Cam bands, (4) SS Bolt snaps & line included with kit
- also includes a Sternum strap & Crotch strap
- Air Cell - 23 lbs Lift
- Rugged 1000 Denier Cordura
- Sidemount Only harness
- One size fits most
- System weight 5lbs.
- Full visibility over your system - tanks, valves, regulators all within eyesight and adjustable at depth
- Reduces additional gear: Doubles bands / Hardware / Manifold - Benefit when traveling
- Aids in transporting gear to and from the beach or boat - one tank at a time
- Streamlines profile which in turn reduces drag increasing your bottom time
No customer comments for the moment.