FLEX 360 SANTI DIVING
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
En savoir plus
All-around superior protection – comfort you deserve.
Dual comfort from SANTI – perfect combination of warmth and flexibility in innovative new Santi undersuit dedicated for cold water conditions.
The perfect combination of innovative insulation fabrics and unique design, accompanied by PrimaLoft® highest-performing insulation.
Those looking for the pinnacle of comfort and performance or those spending time in the worst cold and wet weather or environment conditions will find full protection in PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation used as a component for Flex360 undersuit.
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is highest performing synthetic insulation available – maintaining 98% of warmth even when wet.
The ultimate in warmth-to-weight available in a synthetic is coupled with incredible packability and softness that mimics goose down. With famed PrimaLoft® water-repellency and easy care package provides perfect wet-weather protection. It is currently flagship synthetic product for those who expect the best solutions.
Together with our suppliers Santi has developed a superior solution by research and development to double the fabric from 180g/m2˛ up to 360g/m2˛ with retaining its stretch and flexibility, which are key factors for comfort in diving. Our Flex360 Insulation fabric consists of three layers, breathable insulation fibers and Polyester soft coating from the top, that is also wind-resistant.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation,
- Flex180 and 360 insulation (weight: 180g/m2 &360g/m2),
- embossed Polar fleece (double pique, 300g/m2, lamination),
- 3D mesh spacer pads in chest area.
- great, soft feeling next to the skin,
- lightweight and durable,
- innovative, modern design,
- warmth without bulk,
- easy packing,
- superior softness,
- flexibility and mobility.
SANTI offers the most innovative two piece diving undersuit consisting of body sleevles overall and a zipped jacket. The set is dedicated for cold water diving below 7 degrees. It is also ideal for long deep diving, with decompression.
The upper part of the undersuit, fashionable jacket may be used as a standalone product. Its design and quality will make you stand out and will emphasize your relation with scuba diving passion.
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation in the back and front sections provides protection in the most extreme conditions. Microfibers trap body heat but retain top level of breathability. Flex 360 on external side of the sleeve combined with Flex180 on inner side guarantees ultimate flexibility. There is no choice between warmth and comfort anymore.
From now they simply go together.
- Primaloft Gold Insulation fabric combined with Flex180 and 360 insulation quality fabric from Santi,
- weight: 180g/m2, 360g/m2,
- 2 side pockets,
- 2 inner pockets,
- 1-double chest pocket closed with zipper,
- 1-way front zipper,
- soft, elastic cuffs with thumb hole,
- breathable, wind resistant & water resistant,
- fast drying,
- highest Thermal efficiency with no bulk,
- velcro at the back to connect to body overall Flex 360.
Made of Flex360 insulation fabric (legs), embossed Polar fleece 300 g/m2 (back) and Flex180 filled with 3D mesh spacers (front side). This mix of material guarantees that body warmth will be trapped and cold external elements will not be a threat at all.
3D mesh pads create a space inside the front panels (abdomen through chest) to make an air chamber that isolates body from the lowest and the coldest point when diving. There are two splash-proof zippers that enable to remove the spacers when undersuit is washed.
- weight: 180g/m2 & 360 g/m2,
- 2 side pockets,
- 2 back pockets,
- 2-way front zipper,
- stylish polar at the back,
- sleeveless top vest for additional chest protection,
- elastic ankle straps,
- heating cords hole in left side pocket,
- velcro to connect to jacket,
- easy care while washing and drying,
- ergonomic cut for unlimited body movements.
Aucun commentaire n'a été publié pour le moment.